man can we collectively join together to change the name of “watersports” to something a little less misleading
i remember the first time i saw that in the description of a fic
i was like “so what, do the characters go to a waterpark or something? kinda weird that the author felt the need to specifically point that out”
the characters did not go to a waterpark.
Funny thing happened today in regards to transitioning. I went to mail my desktop computer so I could have it at school, and once I walked into the FedEx I’m greeted by a big burly dude with a huge beard who says, “You’re headed the right way, my man!” I suddenly get fuckin nervous because I don’t want to somehow make this guy ‘correct’ himself.
Then I got REALLY scared when I realized that I would have to hand him my debit card to pay for the postage.
HE DIDNT READ IT YAAAY
Just a weird feeling. This is the first time I’ve passed in public so easily. It’s nice because it makes the transition feel more like it’s ACTALLY HAPPENING when you hardly notice changes that happen from day to day.
F̥͔͈ͪ̇̔ͤ̿̂̚r̦̺͇̜̙͉̰͑̀̀̍̀ͣě̜ͯͧͅd̝̱̜̼̱̗͒̔d͙̋̽͋͂̌̏ͫy̬̟͓̥̠̲̮ ̥̠̲̫̄̐ͧͅi͕͈͖͍͚̓̏̓̽s̹̼͇̒͐̋̇̚ ͙ͬ̈̄̄̽ͣl̫̫̠͍̝͍o͍̲̳͈̳͈̥͊ͭͨ͛ͭv̈ě͇̜̱̦̫͖̪̑ͫ.̗̦̟̌
̫̼̘̗̿̈́̏͒̀͌̔ͅF̻̠r͔͚̙͔͎͔͍̔͒ͫ̋̅̔e͕͔̦̔d̬̮̯̞̺̩̠d̪̗͕͍̩̦̈́͛͒͌y̤͔͔͈ͣ̔̿͂ͅ ̤͎͈̮͊͊̊̽ͣͩī͍̼͊s̝͇̯͔̿͑̓ͦ̓̚ͅͅ ͍͉̖͙l̻̘̭̹͆̈̃i̪͖f͎̜̝͓̣ͭ́͂ͪ̂ȅ̳̘̂ͣ.̙̥̯͎͌ͨ̇͗
"isn’t it amazing what modders can come up with?? when a community comes together they can create wonderful things that make a game even better!!"
this is it
this is my contribution to the fandom
Chaos in Ferguson. Sunday night, part 4
- no, this isn’t over;
- no, these aren’t from earlier in the week;
- no, everything isn’t alright now;
- no, the police haven’t stopped brutalizing peaceful protesters;
- no, police haven’t intervened to stop the looting;
- no, police haven’t responded to emergency 911 calls for people injured by rubber bullets or children hit by cars;
- no, michael brown’s shooter still has not faced any consequences for murdering an unarmed teenager 9 days ago
I’m playing the fucking thing. Come cry with me.